Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
AAOE PEER REVIEW APPLICATION
HFMA's Peer Review process is designed to provide healthcare finance professionals with an objective third party evaluation of products and services used in the healthcare finance workplace.
The Peer Review process consists of a rigorous eleven-step, high-level screening process by a peer review panel consisting of current customers, prospects who have not made a purchase, and expert HFMA Peer Review Board members. Peer Review status approval of the product or service and its performance claims are based on the following criteria:
- Quality and usability
- Customer and technical support
For vendors, those who earn the Peer Review designation will enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased credibility and brand recognition
- Increased awareness of your product or service capabilities
- An objective third-party demonstration that customers are having success with your product or service
- Ability to participate in promotional opportunities only available to vendors who have a Peer Reviewed product or service
Online Application Process
The Peer Review online application:
- auto-saves your work so you can complete the application at your own pace
- lets you print your application and attach supporting documentation
Once you complete and submit your application online, you can expect the following next steps:
- Initial Screening--The firm completes a partnership application and criteria, including fit, market performance and quality, are analyzed. HFMA will end the Peer Review process at any point if it is determined the product/service does not meet HFMA’s criteria
- Preliminary Review--HFMA staff will perform a review to ensure that the product /service is sound.
- Peer Review Survey--HFMA surveys a sample of members and users, including current and former customers, prospects who did not purchase the product, and selected members who have agreed to participate in the review.
- Legal Review--A presentation to our attorney is designed to identify legal issues that may arise for our members who purchase the product/service.
- Scoring--To be considered for Peer Review, the product/service must meet a minimum score based on the following categories
- Technical and customer support
- Approval and Review--The HFMA Peer Review Advisory Team will analyze findings and supporting documents. The team will then recommend or decline the proposed product/service based on HFMA’s criteria.
- License Agreement, Communication and Assessment--Once a product or service obtains Peer Review status, a formal license agreement is entered into. This allows the product to be marketed and advertised using the Peer Review marks and logos.
Peer review application or process questions, please contact our reviewing partner at HFMA:
Sandy Neuenkirchen, CAE
Peer Review Manager
Peer review benefits or royalty fee questions, please contact:
Addy M. Kujawa, CAE
Chief Executive Officer (AAOE)